Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Easy-Cheese Experiment



So...this is basically the story of my life for the
last 5 or so years. Leave a little boy alone with anything
and destruction and havoc will reign. By the way, I only
walked out for a second... I'm sure many of you know what
it's like to have a busy, intense little boy around.
But, others may not. I once had a client tell me;
"My sons don't really get into things or destroy things,
they are just not like that." Well, excuse me while I go cry in
the closet. Mine ARE incredibly, incredibly destructive.
Everything in this house has been broken and/or ruined.
(most recently a $800 flat-screen TV, less than a year old)
And to all of you who have little girls. Little girls who will
sit, color, read, and basically help you clean up messes,
and not make them, well.... all I can say is ENJOY it now.
(and don't call me when they are 16!)
:) smiles....

1 comment:

  1. Keep your eyes on your inbox! I'll forward some pics from my messy girls! ;)

    ReplyDelete