Monday, March 19, 2012

Meet Charlie! { Newborn-Workshop-for new mommies }






Meet Charlie....Monique's LUCKY number  three !
I'm so completely jealous that she has her two beautiful
boys and then had her very own "three's a charm!" 
(and on Valentine's day too....how perfect is that?)

We had a newborn workshop // photo session for Monique
because she loves taking photos and I thought I'd give her
every tip I know about newborn photography. If you or someone you
know really loves taking photos and wants to learn how to use
their digital DLSR better, AND has a new baby....than this workshop
is the perfect choice!  You can bring your own camera and shoot
right along beside me. I edit  your photos and post them to a slideshow 
as is normally done. It is a 3 hour session and I will answer any
questions you have, plus tell you what I'm doing every step
of the way. It is a lot of fun ! Inquire with me about pricing.
(offer also available for toddlers, family, etc)

... A big thank you to Monique for bringing beautiful 
Charlie for a session!



No comments:

Post a Comment