Friday, May 17, 2013

The Most Beautiful








Victoria has always been my favorite to
photograph. She's beautiful on the inside, and out!
As a bonus, she also photographs incredibly. Her brother
is a regular in our lives, as he is friends with both of my
boys. He is the nicest, sweetest kid on the block....just ask
anyone, they'll agree! Victoria and Gabe are getting ready for
a move back to California, and I just had to have a shoot with
them before they go. We will miss them very much. I decided
to do something a bit special for Victoria, so I had her makeup 
done at the MAC counter, and I made her a custom headpiece.
Doesn't she just look so beautiful?  Thank you to all three...
Derick, Gabriel and Victoria for allowing me the
opportunity!  

2 comments:

  1. Amazing job, these are incredibly special kids!! We love them dearly and can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures..I'm so proud to be an auntie of a beautiful, amazing , smart, loving family in the world...

    ReplyDelete