Sunday, September 1, 2013

How can you even stand it?






How can you even stand being surrounded by this level
of cuteness? Holy Cow. Adorable with a Capital A.
I was so excited to see Mikey at his 7 month shoot! I knew he'd
be cute, (because ALL babies at this age, are.) but I had no idea
how many toothless grins he could give at one sitting. 
Big sister Amelia has a sneak-peek of her very own 
coming up next because her "bubba-licious" portion
of the shoot deserves it's own space! I'll keep that under wraps
until posting the sneak peek later today. As always, a GIGANTIC
thank you to Susan and Michael for always being up for 
my ideas...however crazy, and for making the time to come!

(PS....sorry the watermarks are so large, but you just can't
be too careful with a face like this, who knows who would
try to steal them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment