Thursday, October 4, 2012

Meeting Khloe






I was so lucky to meet Khloe and her family
this week. She is a nine-day old baby doll, and
she is so loved by everyone around her. 
She has two older brothers and one older sister. 
She will be well-protected and have someone
to play with! Khloe did great during our shoot
and she really was pooped at the end when we got the 
best shot of all....so typical of my baby friends!
A big Thank you to the Diaz family for 
choosing me to capture this special time in Khloe's
life!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shawna,

    Thank you so very much for the Sneak Peaks of our recent photo session. The pictures look amazing! My husband and I are both very glad in knowing we made the right decision for our baby’s first photo shoot. The love and passion you put behind your work is apparent in both your person and quality of work. We can’t wait to see the rest!

    Thank you!

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete