Monday, October 29, 2012

Welcoming number three !






There are some little girls that I just see and 
immediately know they will be photogenic in front
of the camera. Madeline is one of those
girls!  Now... this post is supposed to be about her mommy
and how this family is getting ready to welcome a
new baby into their lives, so I'll get to that in a second.
But for now let me say, Ms. Madeline, you stole my heart with 
your sweet face and big blue eyes, and I hope I get to photograph
you again some day! Big brother Jaden did AMAZING during our
shoot, and I think he was hands-down the best 6 yr old boy ever!
To the rest of the Hampson family, thank you so much for
coming out to Gemini Springs for a pregnancy/family shoot.
I can't wait to meet baby number three!

No comments:

Post a Comment