Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Amelia.....my super girl!






 
So... how do I go about describing one of the most
amazing little girls ever? Amelia is TRULY a super-girl!
At three, she's a wonder of curiosity, wit, humor and 
giddy happiness. She's vivacious and hilarious and full
of life! She's years ahead of her time.
 If you can't tell already, she really holds a very
special place in my heart. I hope that my camera can follow
her throughout her life.  Oh yes !...  She also has a brand spankin' new
little brother who's equally as cute and bubbly, so far.
His name is Michael, and I did photograph him as a newborn.
I so enjoyed my shoot with you, Amelia. The rain didn't phase
us, did it?? :) Thank you to Susan and Michael (Sr.) for 
coming such a long way to see me again !



No comments:

Post a Comment