Thursday, April 4, 2013

Beautiful barefoot Appalachian girls....via Los Angeles {concept shoot}



                                                 
                                                   







So this was my third concept shoot...
(trying to stay on target by doing one a month this year)
I re-purposed and made the three dresses for my friends daughters
 and brought everything to NC with us. They are just such 
beautiful girls, they just blow me away every time I see them!
The idea was supposed to be sunlight through the trees, with three
dancing girls in sweet homemade dresses, real natural....etc.
But.....first is snowed, then it rained, and the whole sunlight thing
went right out the window. So I tried for "ethereal" instead. I'm very
happy with the results. I hope the girls will be too! They really were
superb troopers. Frolicking around on almost frozen ground, (barefoot) 
we kept jumping back in the car to warm up over and over again! 
Just like REAL models...they did their job despite the elements!

2 comments:

  1. Love these, ethereal is perfect to describe them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT











    JOB INSPITE OF ALL THE ELEMENTS THAT TRIED THERE BEST TO STOP YOU! ESPECIALLY LOVE THE ONE OF THE GIRLS WALKING UP THE DRIVEWAY, YOU DID A GREAT JOB MAKING THE DRESSES, & OF COURSE THE GIRLS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete